Monday, June 2, 2008

Been gone for WAY to long.

Well, Since last year I have dropped the crochet hooks and picked up knittign needles. I am quite good at it too. Which thrills me because I got a handful of my grandmothers needles from my mom. How cool is that? Although it is like any other addiction. I can seem to get enough yarn or needles. But, I am keeping my clothes on in front of strangers LOL , So like most things....There is give and take LOL.

Thinks on the personal front are very well. I am still 'locked out' of my husbands computer account. But I know the real reason is because he is CERTAIN that I will ruin his computer. Oy Vay. But I can respect his fear, so I just plod on under my own username, however I have to get in there and retreive my files and pics.

Have been thinking of getting new ink....and i am very close to coming up with the final design. I am struggling over wether or ot to put actual names in there or just abreviations. I am under no time constraint, so I can think about it until the clear answer appears.

No comments: