Thursday, June 26, 2008

Knitting, Painting Nails & Baseball

Knitting: Have 6 baby hats done and 3 booties. So, If anyone knows of a 3 legged baby out there let me know, otherwise I know what I am casting on this afternoon.

Still have the Mohair diagonal scarf on the needles. Not a big fan of the yarn. Makes my nose itch.

Also have "The Mikey Hat' on the needles ( this looks liks a cabbie hat just incase you give a shit) Have been leaving this on at the bottom of the bag due to the recent high tempratures, but just occured to me that I could finish it and give it to Dh for his birthday in August.

Next to cast will be the LionBrand Leaf Green Shrug. But making this for my tiny daughter, so will need to swatch and work with the pattern a bit to make it work.


Painting Nails: Ok, my fingernails WERE beautiful, but then they hit the skids in a BIG way. SO last night I looked down and realized that they are all with tiny white cresent moons on them. Time to PAINT!!! So I pull out my #66 Pink Pop from MILANI and go to town. They look smashing!! The toes, which were done almost 2 months ago with Pyramid Passion Milani look almost as good as the day I did them! Got to love that polish. Time to schedule a pedicure at the Spa. Nope, I don't have the $$. But I do have a gift card I got for my birthday.

Baseball: Ok, today starts the tournament. Everyday from Now until Monday will have AT LEAST on baseball game. ugh. Good thing I don't have a social life. This however, gives me plenty of time to make more baby booties so I don't have to look for a 3 legged baby.


SEX/SWINGING: No parties on the horizon ( that I know of) Finally spent the entire night in my own bed ( snoring issue) after a fantastic encounter with my man. Today is the first morning I woke not feeling like I needed more sleep. Swingtown TV. The show keeps getting better and better. I love how htey are showing the couple getting closer.

Now, go knit or have fantastic sex. You decide!

No comments: