Thursday, June 5, 2008

I do NOT want to buy a damn 4 wheeler!

Cripes! My oldest is turning 16 in a few days. His father told him to come up with a way to get 1/2 the money, and we would give him the other half for his birthday. To this I say WTF???!!!! a $900.00 birthday gift. No FRICKEN WAY!! Of course, That is what I feel, but no one wants to hear this, and thus I have to keep my mouth shut. I think the father is thinking of this as , "Awe, to bad your life growing up wasn't as great as it could have been....Here , let my buy you some love and compassion" This is one of the WORST ideas I have heard in a long time. Why the kid just doesn't save up money until next year, or maybe even over the summer so he can buy a car for himself is beyond me. The only money he saved last year is because we MADE him put part of his check into the bank. This kid is no way ready for this kind of responsibility. He sill EXPECTS everything to just fall into his lap.

I hate the summer.

Not sure where the begining of 'loosing control of my life' is, but boy did I screw myself.
No wonder I try to escape.

No comments: