Friday, April 20, 2007

Well HELLO Friday!!





Beautiful outside today. I have been working on the baby gown, and so far, Even I am impressed with it LOL>



Have the pics to post that I promised. I need to 'lighten' the one of the poncho. But for now this will due.


Need to run to Wal-Mart again today. So I will 'snoop around' the yarn department. I think I am becoming compulsive about my quest seek out yarn.


On an exciting note, My new coffee pot that I ordered from Amazon arrived a bit ago ( 2 days early!) So I will be entering the fascinating world of french press coffee very, very soon. I am sure it will take some getting used to , but I am ok with the whole guinnie pig thing. I love coffee, and have been drinking it since I was 2.5 /3 yo. I guess when you think about it, I could have taken up smoking a pipe...so Coffee drinking isn't THAT bad LOL!!

Ok, going to post pics, so I can get this day started.

No comments: