Saturday, March 17, 2007

I have been away from computer

But not away from yarn LOL. I have made a very soft scarf with a small blue loom, and a baby hat since the last time I blogged here, I also have been working very hard at the tankini top I had decided to make. I have the cups done. FINALLY!! I made them per the directions, and they looked like big banana boat sundae dishes, so I remade them... but altered the pattern until I thought it looked like the pictures in the book. Now I am working on the 'tank' part. Not sure I will like it in the colors I am using, but then again... This one is a 'trial' one, and I do not plan on swimming in this one LOL. Posting here is such a bugger, I am thinking of heading over to 360. That place is easier to navigate.
Well, I have my corned Beef on the stove already, Happy St. Patricks Day!!!

No comments: